Sunday, September 07, 2008

tagged

Patricia Griffin taggedf me last week--along with some of my favorite potters/bloggers. I'm honored--but not too pleased! I am not a great game player and I worry that I may tag others who either have been tagged already OR do not want to be tagged! I do think the 'tagging' should come with a 'tag sticker' to put on your blog to protect against multiple taggings. None-the-less, here I go.

Here are the rules of the dreaded "tagging" thing:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog. (this is what you're now reading.)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (This is only a game.)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Things About Me:

1. My sisters are both great game players and get very grumpy when I beg out of a game...
2. I made (stitched-up) my first bra because my mother said I did not need one yet.
3. I have an insatsiable sweet-tooth.
4. I studied Spanish for 4 or 5 years and still can't speak it!
5. In my pre-teen years, my favorite place was the Carnagie Library in a small east Texas town.
6. I am thinking about moving to Mexico if we loose this election.

Six People I Tag (with apologies if they've already been tagged)

1. Joy Tanner @ joytannerpottery.blogspot.com
2. Anne Webb @ annewebb.wordpress.com
3. Deborah Woods @ themudpot.blogspot.com
4. Amy Higgason @ pigeonroadpottery.blogspot.com
5. TS Broome @ tsbroome.blogspot.com
6. Michele D @ wildmagnolia-nolapotter.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Tracey Broome said...

Thanks for tagging me, it was kinda fun trying to think of some random things. I have linked you on my blog as the tagger

Joy Tanner said...

Hi Gay, I responded to your tag! It was the second time I was tagged, but I never got around to playing the first time! Thanks for the link!
Joy

Judy Shreve said...

I'll go to Mexico with you -- and considering Canada or Mexico if this election doesn't go well.
What's your favorite sweet? -- mine's dark chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gay..
I just 'played' blog tag.
All the best
Anne

Wood It Is! said...

Gay,

What a coincidence that you mentioned moving out of the country, depending on how the election goes.

My other half and I were just discussing that the other day. We're having a tough time choosing - everything about Canada seems wonderful except the weather. And while Mexico could be ideal, I keep thinking of the movie "Traffic" and how corrupt it can be there.

It's a difficult choice, but staying here for another 4 years of republicans might simplify that decision.

Oy,
Jamie in Vegas